21 March 2011

Day Forty-One: Mind Explosions!

I am experiencing information overload these days. I am reading so much and learning…and forgetting…much, too. Haha But, I am having a blast! I am learning HTML coding and a new friend helped me learn how to do a button and grab code thing. Thanks, RedHeadRiter! You can find the instructions here: Buttons and Badges

Today was another beautiful, Gulf Coast day. It was in the mid-80s with a slight breeze. Heavenly Father has been smiling on our area, everything is coming alive and excitement is building. Spring break was last week, so it is a downhill run now to summer vacation.

What are your plans for the summer? Will you spend it close to home or do you have plans for something far away, maybe once-in-a-lifetime?

41. I am thankful for new friends, learning, contracts, and beautiful days spent with family.



One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment