20 March 2011

Day Forty: Mastering Blue Skies

My husband and I have been presented with several new opportunities, the majority of which will be good for our family. A few are questionable. We will pray and see how it goes. In the meantime, we are constantly looking for ways to merge our businesses and work together for the betterment of our family.

After church this morning, we were on the road for a long ride and a quick job in a nearby town. It was a beautiful day, low 80s, and little white poufy clouds floating slowly across an absolutely gorgeous blue sky.

Looking through my side mirrors, the colors- blues, greens, whites- were blending just perfectly together. At one point in my life, I would have considered it a Kodak moment, but today, the first thing that came to mind was “hey, that’s so perfect it looks Photoshopped!” haha

Heavenly Father is such a wonderful artist!

40. I am thankful for blue skies, poufy white clouds, sunshine and green grass. I am thankful for old music and new memories. I am thankful for the dance, for the rose, and for the river.


One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment