30 March 2011

Day Forty-Nine: Battles

I've fought big things before, even won a few of the battles. And, yes, I have lost others. Right now, I don't even know which side of the battle I am on.

Am I in the 'wait and see' squadron, nothing really to worry about, just standing guard? Or, am I squarely in the middle of "the 82", prepared to kick tail and win? If I have to jump out of the plane, is the parachute going to open, or will I lose this fight, too, and splat to the ground? I don't know.

But I know what I *do* know.

I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I know Who holds tomorrow.
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.

49. I am thankful for the One who always stands guard and protects me no matter what comes along. I am thankful that He is here for me in the midst of the current heart-crisis. I am thankful that, although battle-scarred and weary, I will make it to the other side.

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment