30 March 2011

Day Fifty: Special Announcements and Thanks!

We are going to have a new feature here at One Thousand Gifts. It is called “The Sunday Seven”. Each Sunday, I will list seven things that I am thankful for and I hope that you will do the same on your blog, too. There will also be a place for you to share the link to your blog so that others can visit and enjoy your posts.

We are planning a remodel of sorts to all of our blogs. Hopefully, everything will work just fine and no one and nothing will get lost in the dust. If we somehow get disconnected while these changes are being made, please e-mail me at: McClendon Photography .

Here are my “gifts” for today:

50. I am thankful for those that are supportive of this blog by following and/or commenting as well as those that just pass through without letting anyone know that they are here. I am thankful for the opportunities to learn that I have been given by pursuing this blogging adventure. I am eternally grateful for the laughs that my friends bring me every day.


One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment