06 September 2012

Starting Over

Hello to all of you faithful followers!

I hope that you have had a wonderful summer and that this school year is a great one for all of you, parents and students alike. Our youngest three children are now in college. It is an odd feeling having them all gone during the day!

When I first started this blog, I was counting the posts by the day and listing the things that I was thankful for that day. I am going to change the format a little and count each thankfulness instead of the days so that I will see when I get to one thousand. :)

1. I am thankful that my children have had a great first week of school.

2. I am thankful for creative expression.

3. I am thankful for new genealogical discoveries.

 4. I am thankful for relief from some worries.

5. I am thankful for the One that will never leave me nor forsake me.

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment