14 February 2011

Day Six: Valentine's Day and Love

Ahh! Valentine’s Day! It is the day of love. Everywhere you look, you’re surrounded by pink and red and hearts and love. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if every day were treated as special as Valentine’s Day? If we treated those that we loved like they were extra special every day of the year? I think that would do a lot to ease the hurts of this world. More love and less pain, every day.

What are you doing, every day, to show your significant other how much they mean to you? How are *you* making every day Valentine’s Day?

6. I am thankful for being brought up in a culture that allows me the freedom to love the man that I love.

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

Love Dare & Couple's Study Bundle (Includes 2 Love Dare Books, a DVD & 2 Study Guides)

I Will Always Love You - 17 Inspirational Love Songs From Today's Top Country Artists

No comments:

Post a Comment