29 December 2011

Day One Hundred Sixty-Seven

167. I am thankful for the rain and the healing that it brings. I am thankful for the new year ahead and the promise that it brings. I am thankful for the discoveries that I've made recently on my family tree. I am thankful for friends that don't betray trust for any reason. I am thankful for Kate and Braden and their perseverance. I am thankful for books that are written in such a way that you have no choice but to feel something.

This song was shared on another blog that I visited today: The Berry Patch . It was such a touching song that I wanted to share it with you here on One Thousand Gifts.



Please let me know what you think of it. I had never heard of this singer before tonight. I am glad that I visited The Berry Patch and found a new voice by which to be blessed.

I wish for all of you a very happy New Year.

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    When I go on my Mission Tour to West Virginia we will be singing Blessings by Laura Story. I absolutely love this song. So touching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Susannah, and thank you for stopping by mine, too. I wish you the very best on your mission trip. May you all be blessed. :)

      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete