18 March 2011

Day Thirty-Eight: Overload

Today has been a long day. There has been much to do and still much yet to get done. There are so many thoughts running through my head right now that I feel like it is going to explode, literally, yet I cannot put two words together for a decent, inspiring post. I am thankful for the busy-ness.

There are changes coming our way again that would appear to be unfortunate on the surface in the eyes of many, but I have to believe that Heavenly Father will work it all to the good. We will have more time together as a family, at least for awhile, and that sounds pretty good to me.

My daddy made it home from the hospital and, hopefully, is enjoying a peaceful recovery at home.

What is bringing peace into your household? What are you doing, or avoiding doing, in order to maintain the peace in your home?

38. I am thankful for more time with my family. I am thankful that my daddy is home from the hospital. I am thankful for yellow daisies, even when I cannot get them in focus. I am thankful for the wind that brings the sound of laughing children to my ears. I am thankful for youthful joy and laughter coming from a local “tower of fun”.


One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment